Be sure to click here to obtain a general overview of our work.
Non-Discrimination Policy for Wisdom Projects, Inc.
- The Wisdom Projects, Inc.—its organization, staff, and employees—does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, cultural expression, ability/disability, body size, body shape, and veteran's status in any of its activities or operations.
- These activities or operations include, but are not limited to, provision of services; delivery of programming; employee hiring, firing, promotions, upgrades, and engagement; and selection of volunteers, vendors, collaborators, or partners.
- We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, employees, partners, collaborators, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
- We welcome staff and employees’ sharing of their selfhood, identity, or expression to gain reassurance of our nondiscrimination policy. Upon disclosure, we will address staff and employees with the names, pronouns, and identifications with which they wish to be identified internally within the organization and externally to the public.
- We endeavor to mediate all situations appreciably and invite staff and employees to dialogue openly with the Co-Directors if any problems or issues arise.